Re: [MiNT] text/html

>   Hmm, doesn't aMail do something like this already? I know when my PC owning
>   friends send mail to me, it splits up the text, putting it into the "part1
>   msg" and there is a "part2.msg" that seems to have all the HTML code (ugly
>   too!) ;-)

Nope, that's not aMail doing that, it's the mailer on the PC of your
friends. :) The html-mailers can be configured to send mails in both
html and text, so that non-html-supporting mailers can read it as well.
Reminds me of StarOffice - rah, it can send mails in text+html+starwriter
format.. receiving all that crap does not look nice on your telephone bill
though. :-)

(I'm using StarOffice at work and I have started to send mails in all 3
formats to people who send me html mail. Revenge is sweet.) :)

>   Other times though, it does seem to show HTML stuff... Oh well...

Right, that's when people who mail you are too lame to configure their
mailer to send text as well.

Maurits.

| BassMent Productions | Proud sponsor of: |    * P M P * |
| http://www.bassment.demon.nl   *   http://pmp.atari.org |