[MiNT] Errors while shutting down

I just got the newer 1.15.4 version of MiNT and in order to install it I
had to reboot my TT. To do this I used the shutdown -r command.

I've noticed that since some recent kernel versions, MiNT no longer
crashes when shutting down after the AES has loaded. This is great.

However I noticed a lot of messages scroll past just before the machine
rebooted which were too quick to read but I managed to catch some words
which read something similar to "OPEN FILEPTR detected." There were about
30 such messages. I have also noticed similar messages other times that I
shut down the computer.

I suppose that this is not the expected behaviour. I don't know the above
is enough for someone to do anything about it, but hopefully the text that
I was able to make a note of above is enough to identify the source of the
error.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/           * QWERTYX *             |