RE: [MiNT] Was: /proc, will be: /sys

[security-discussion snipped away]

Do we want a fascist OS? Let's face it, you will never find a MiNT-box
running some high-security critical applications. IMO, "security"-feautures
should make the system more stable and "idiot-proof", not to protect us
against vicious hackers. I would be very surprised if anybody ever bothered
using whatever info you can get from /proc to hack a MiNT-box.

Jo Even Skarstein