RE: [MiNT] Was: /proc, will be: /sys

Yes and no. The default display is the "process name", which my ps is indeed
taking from u:\proc. However if you tell ps.ttp to display the filename
instead of the process name (ps -opid,file) then it will show the full name.

Now the question is -- should this be the default display? Do
Unix/POSIX/Linux systems actually differentiate between a process name and
the file name from which the process was created?