RE: [MiNT] Was: /proc, will be: /sys

So does my ps.ttp.

> command line arguments, if possible (actually, you get the contents of
> argv[0] of the process, e.g. `-bash' for login shells). Without it, you
> get what was passed to exec() as the command name, path stripped.

So maybe I should change the default for my ps.ttp to use the name from
PLOADINFO with the path stripped. However, for those who use extensions, the
process names now would contain the extensions as well. I'm not convinced
that this is what people want...

> Under Linux (which currently has a BSD-style ps in most distributions),
> simple ps will behave like SysV-ps with the option `-f', while `ps c'
> will cause it to behave like SysV-ps without options.
>
> Reproducing this behaviour with MiNT would require Pexec() to check for
> argv[0] in the environment passed, as it's not directly passed as a
> parameter.

And this would only work if ARGV parameter passing was actually used...