RE: [MiNT] Was: /proc, will be: /sys

Isn't the file attribute not just a representation of the process state? In
that case I would find it a bit confusing to have different file attributes,
but the same run state...

> > > Otherwise I think the SLBPATH variable value should be just
> pasted into
> > > libpath, if the libpath specified by the opening program is NULL.
> > >
> > > Anyway, I still miss real, program transparent library scheme.
> >
> > Could you be a bit more specific?
>
> In which a theme I am not specific? As for the libs I miss, I meant
> dynamic linker & stuff. So that process does not actually have to actively
> "open" anything, but the system does all necessary linking automatically
> at the time the bin is loaded.

At least in my test application, I have moved the Slbopen() (or is it
Slbload()) into the function proxy. Then I can decide about static/dynamic
linking by linking to the old library, or the SLB proxy. No change in the
source code at all...