RE: [MiNT] /proc

Conceptually you are right, but I think there is a very good reason why
Andreas has implemented it this way: otherwise, the minimal code to load a
shared library is much bigger, because the (statically bound code in the)
client needs to do the path search on his own.

Could you be a bit more specific in which ways your implementation differs
from MagiC's and/or from the one I have specified? Maybe it would be a good
compromise to allow to pass a path list instead of a path, and have
Slbopen() do the path search then (without having to access the
environment).

Regards, Julian