Re: [MiNT] NFS problem

> > I never run MiNT in debug mode.  Anyhow, Frank's kernels
> > are compiled without it, nowadays, so that voids it.
>
> Mhmm, then try to compile it yourself. If you're interested in
> solving the problem, that's the least you can do to help.

I cannot.  Already, the current lib refuses to compile without
errors... (0.54-beta doesn't fix it yet either) even using the
newst binutils.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk