Re: [MiNT] New kernel features

> but I can't even imagine how a 4 Mb MiNT-box is able to work. We can't
have

Well it used to be, so that functionality is "broken" if this is a realistic
statement. Please dont forget that there are many users with "only" 4Mb -
ST's are hard to expand beyond 4Mb, and these sold far more than any other
machine. The "standard" Falcon configuration is only 4Mb. Not everyone has
AB040/Milan/Hades etc.

It used to be possible to boot MiNT on a 1Mb STfm - is this still even
possible?

> X-Window in full color, Enlightement, and Mozilla... That's where we're
going,
> aren't we?

I hope not - that means no GEM apps, unless you implement GEM similar to
oAESis has attempted for Linux... and if you do that, then we are back to
why not use Linux (68k) on your Atari hardware, and using an enhanced
oTOSis/oAESis?

Anthony