[MiNT] New kernel features

Hi Frank!

FN>I excused myself several times.
JW>Once (18th Oct. 99)
FN>And also in private e-Mails.
That was a private e-mail

FN>Hehe, I discuss with Thomas mostly on IRC. It's very practictal and
FN>more a real discussion as with e-mail. I hope you not mean that I have
FN>to stop talking with Thomas on IRC about Trapatch because you are not
FN>where ...
You could have informed me about the results of that discussion and asked me
what I think about your conclusion/arguments

FN>I also discussed intensivly with you,
Intensively?
Yes, but not about the (dis)advantages of having TraPatch implemented in the
kernel. That was a short one.
Here's a summary of the content:
When you noticed that one could overwrite every single GEMDOS call (27th Jul.
99) you claimed to have had another idea of what TraPatch's doing, but
couldn't tell which idea. In the same mails you noticed that MiNT sometimes
calls the chain behind itself and then also noticed that MiNT has no control
over what is going on there. This lead you to the chain before MiNT and you
started to dislike the idea of TSRs bending the GEMDOS trap.
Then (29th Jul. 99) I started arguing about the advantages of TraPatch.
I never got a reply to that.
Your next mail (6th Aug. 99) is about the size of the code I sent you before
this discussion

Bye

                Joerg