Re: [MiNT] Correct way to detect MiNT kernal?

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:39:28 +0100 (CET), Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

>> > Quite a while back I asked Frank how to detect the MiNT kernal
>> > whilst on IRC.  When I say detect I mean positively detect it
>> > even if some other OS fakes the cookie entry.  At the time
>> > I think Frank suggested making a call to Sconfig(opcode 290)
>
>Well I am blind and can't read. This is not a MagiC call, obviously.
>Ignore my previous posting.

Well I didn't help matters, I see I put "Sconfig" when I meant to
put "Sysconf()".  Sorry!  I cannot read to well today either.  ;-)

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet