RE: [MiNT] Correct way to detect MiNT kernal?

I think this can only be answered if you explain where you need this
information. It's always possible that someone writes something with similar
functionality as MiNT, and if a call with the same opcode as in MiNT exists,
it's certainly *supposed* to behave the same.

So where do you need this information?