Re: [MiNT] kernel report

Hi there,

to go even further,

My own program popgem just plainly crashes under new kernel.
I am willing to fix it (as I am sure it comes from my code), but really
have no idea where to look first, it used to work, doesn't anymore). Any
idea where I should look in my code that would just crash?

Same for videomod.app (centek video changer), although this one sometimes
work, sometimes doesn't. Very strange.

I should say that this is under NO memory protection. (as the ct2 can not
run with protected memory anyway).

Thanks.

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /