[MiNT] SLBs

Hi,

I have uploaded a set of beta versions (for those who need some new stuff to
check out during the holidays):

http://www.julian-reschke.de/public/slbld027.lzh -- the MetaDOS SLB loader
with expanded tests and documentation (now partly covering FreeMiNT),

http://www.julian-reschke.de/public/minttlbt.zip -- a beta release of my
MiNT tools collection, now including an alternate set of binaries using a
shared library,

http://www.julian-reschke.de/public/mupftlbt.zip -- same for my Mupfel tools
collection.

Some notes:

1) ps.ttp now experimentally distinguishes between stopped processes and
shared libraries (by peeking into the first long of the text segment),

2) as FreeMiNT does not support loading through SLBPATH, the non-static
versions of the binaries look for the SLB in both NULL (default path) and
"c:\gemsys\magic\xtension" (this allows me to test them with my current
setup under FreeMiNT),

3) I still object to the idea that the kernel does not use SLBPATH. The only
alternative would be to put that code into the executable, which, for
instance, would mean that the ARGV evalutation and getenv() can not be moved
into the shared library.

Have fun.

Julian