RE: [MiNT] key binding.

> Actually, anybody can do something like this already if they install Clocky.
> Unless Petr has made an exception for DEL you can easily set up Clocky-Tools
> to start any shutdown-program you like when you press CTRL ALT DEL.

I don't have the source code of Clocky handy but from what I recall I
don't think Clocky allows you to remap the Del key. If it does then it
definitely was not an intention! :)

Petr

P.S. I have done a lot of work on Clocky lately, including new GEM setup
that would also allow users to bind the events on external hotkeys by
simple mouse click. Clocky itself now supports more hardware (ET4000,
Stacy LED display) and a few neat effects (like e.g. transparent display
of time/date so the background color is preserved - that's something you
wanted, Jo...). A few things need to be finished before I can release it.
Hopefully I will *soon* start coding again since the house is getting into
the final phase.