Re: [MiNT] key binding.

> No matter what you do, the computer will never shuts off by itself (at
> least on our hardware). Am I wrong?

Not unless you have a Milan. :) Anyway, it is handy to have a shutdown
-h keyboard combination for when you want to switch off, even if you
have to press the power switch yourself after that. Of course you can
also reboot and then switch off the power at the right moment, but
that's kinda annoying. :)

While we're on the subject, am I the only one who, with a ct2 in turbo
mode, can only reboot from MiNT by pressing the reset switch on the
back? When I press ctrl+alt+del, I don't get past the darkblue empty
boot screen, this only happens when I was running MiNT. No big
problem, just slightly annoying. :) (But then as ct2 problems go, I'm
pretty lucky I guess). :)