[MiNT] Tape drives and MiNT

I have just got hold of a 2 GB SCSI DAT tape drive which I want to use
with MiNT. I don't know anything about tape drives. I presume that tar can
be used with this drive somehow? Are there drivers for various tape drives
or are they all accessed in the same way meaning that only one driver is
needed for all tape drives?

The one I have is a Conner model CTD2004H-S//4320NT (according to the
label) and manufactured in mid-1995.

I will look at the Seagate WWW site later and see if they still have any
info about Conner tape drives. But I would be most interested to hear from
anyone who knows about using tape drives with MiNT.

Thanks for any help.

| Mario Becroft           * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group      |
| mb@gem.win.co.nz        * Atari Hardware Developments:                |
| http://gem.win.co.nz/   * NEW: QWERTYX - PC AT Keyboard Interface     |