RE: [MiNT] [update] www

Well, the problem with XHTML is that no browser supports it well
yet.  however, HTML 4.0 still works and CAB can use most of it.

Anyhow, asking for advice on one's web page content is somewhat
outside the scope of this list, isn't it? :)

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS