Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is n.. ..pro

On 2000-2-21, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@nvg.org> wrote:

> I can now walk into any shop in this (rather small) city and
> buy a fully loaded 600MHz PIII for *less* than what a basic
> Milan060 will cost. I started out with "Power without the
> price" back in '88 (I think), I still want that.

Then, just do it.  Get yourself a PIII, install Linux or NetBSD
and compile STonX.  Later on, once the whole oATARIs package is
ready, upgrade to that.  There, you got yourself an emulated ST.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS