[MiNT] Re: Gfx programs (was: 1.15.7 beta)

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 11:30:49AM +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

>> As for Papillon, it doesn't like long filenames at all, even on
>> VFAT.  Yet, these are pretty much the only applications that are
>> half-decent on Atari, for image creation and conversion [1].
>
>[1] On Falcon, the Apex suite and others are also available, but
>they don't work in less than 256-colour screen modes or directly
>access the Falcon's video hardware.  In any case, no go on a TT.

Which version of Papillon do you have? AFAIK the version 3.0 supports long
filenames, but I also have an old 2.x version here, so I can not say it
sure. And do you know Pixart and Smurf? These are two other very good GEM
graphic creation programs, that support long filenames, AFAIK.

 Thomas Huth