Re: [MiNT] SCSIDRV no longer works in FreeMiNT 1.15.9

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Frank Naumann wrote:

> > This method, while it works fine in application programs, does not work
> > from within the mintnet driver under FreeMiNT version 1.15.9.
> >
> > Is this the expected behaviour?
>
> Yes.

So under MiNT you cannot use SCSIDRV from within a device driver?

Then how do you access SCSI devices?

> It dramatically simplify development as far as I can tell until now. But
> it's your decision.
>
> http://wh58-508.st.uni-magdeburg.de/sparemint/cvs.html

I'm afraid I don't understand how that would be useful in this case. If
MiNT does not support the access to SCSIDRV from within a device driver
then I won't be able to make a driver for my card. If MiNT does support
this, then I just need to know how to use it, because by following the
SCSIDRV documentation it does not work.

If by using CVS this will help solve the problem, that is great. But
please tell me how.

--
Mario Becroft           # Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group
mb@gem.win.co.nz        # Atari Hardware Developments