Re: [MiNT] SCSIDRV no longer works in FreeMiNT 1.15.9

Hello!

> So under MiNT you cannot use SCSIDRV from within a device driver?

At the moment not. This is a negative side effect from the new SCSIDRV
systemcall wrapper.

> Then how do you access SCSI devices?

I plan to enhance the kernel structure.

> I'm afraid I don't understand how that would be useful in this case. If
> MiNT does not support the access to SCSIDRV from within a device driver
> then I won't be able to make a driver for my card.
>
> If by using CVS this will help solve the problem, that is great. But
> please tell me how.

That's simply. We can both work together to solve this problem.

Ok, this can also be done with e-mails, but it's much more overhead.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060