Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT development through CVS

On 2000-6-3, Frank Naumann <fnaumann@freemint.de> wrote:

> I started to switch the FreeMiNT development to CVS version
> control system. I think that make the development much easier
> and save lot of time. Any active kernel developer will get
> write access to the CVS repository. Any comments about that?

Good idea.  Although I'm not involved into kernel development,
CVS is definitely something worth using to speed up cooperation
between those who are.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS