[MiNT] kernel b9 and b10

Kellis has been having some problems, so here is some info
from me on my beta testing.

I tried beta9 for a week or so, and found it to be rather
shaky on my TT.  Complete freeze up, no console msg, no anything
just the whole system frozen cold and forced to hit reset or
power down.  It seem to do it at anytime.  Once I was just sitting
at the desktop, left the room for something, came back and it was
frozen.  Other times it did it while on-line and so on, so no real
way to know what caused it.

Beta b10 seems to do it less often, but it's done it twice now.
I was just moving the mouse up to the menu bar when it hit
today.  Not doing anything out of the ordinary.

I have not been doing anything different than my normal routine
and using the same set of programs I always use.  I have gone
back to b6 for now.

Lonny Pursell    atari AT bright DOT net    www.bright.net/~atari/