Re: [MiNT] NFS on MiNT

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> > Does it issue the same error message to the syslogger?
> > No idea apart from that.
>
> What happens when you don't read my messages carefuly?

Ofcourse, it would help if you explicitly write what you intend to say
instead of writing between the lines. Most of the members of this list has
english as their second or third language. If you wrote that last remark
to me I would find it offensive, I wouldn't be surprised if Guido feel the
same way.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/