Re: [MiNT] tosfs

Hi!

On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 11:09:22AM +0200, you wrote:
> a dirty proach to supporting long filenames which Guido Vollbedding
> refuses to upgrade, even though I mailed him Thomas Binder's 3 files,
> because it would supposedly break some things for MagiC users.

Sorry, what 3 files are you refering to here? Anyway, it's absolutely no
problem to write code to access files and directories that works
flawlessly on both systems, without ever needing to explicitly check for
either of them. Dunno what Guido thinks could/would break with MagiC.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de