Re: [MiNT] tosfs

Martin Eric,

> > does anyone know a reasonable cause to still keep TOSFS
> > inside the MiNT kernel,
>
> Too many applications, especially GEM ones that are not likely to
> ever be upgraded nor replaced, access the filesystems using the
> pre-TOS 1.02 calls which means that NEWFATFS fails with those.

I would be extremely pleased when you shut up if you don't have a
clue. Writing such mails and making such statements you are about to
mislead other users' opinions.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.