[MiNT] cross compiler for m68k-atari-mint on x86-linux

Wondering if anybody on this list can help me with this:

O.k. I've managed to get binutils 2.9.1 compiled for my x86-linux box with
m68k-atari-mint as target, using the patches for binutils.

I also grabbed mintlib and the gcc 2.95.2 patches, and I have been trying
for a long time now to get a successful compile of it, with no luck.  i've
tried various variations, and i always get errors with includes (stdio)
and a dozen and a half missing macros or function calls... i'm tried
numerous combinations, so i won't bother posting all the errors.  I'm just
curious if anybody has actually built a cross compiler recently, and if
so... could they just send me a tar ball?  (for x86, linux)  I'm sick of
messing around with this, and I just want to write code :-)

Ryan

"Energy is the only life, and is from the Body; and Reason is the bound or
outward circumference of Energy. Energy is eternal delight . . ." - W. Blake