[MiNT] Kernlib

Hi!

I haven't paid much attention to kernel development the last six months or
so, so forgive me if this is a really stupid question... What I'd like to
know is the purpose of kernlib. Is it "just" a library for internal use by
the kernel and kernel-modules, or can it be used by applications as well?
PalmOS has most of the stdlib-functionality (and then some) in the kernel,
this really saves a lot of memory and should work well with MiNT too.

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.