RE: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.10b

> I have just upgraded to Draco's latest Shutdown Master. Only the 'Halt'
> option works. The cold- and warm-boot options both hang after the
> 'open FILPTR' messages. The close-GEM option almost works, it's just that
> the console doesn't repond to keyboard input.

Hm. Since quite some time I have an idea of rewriting the program
completely, first of all, change some principial things it does now. Here
you gave me reason++;

As for hangs you mention, they apparently occur inside the kernel itself.
As far as I can tell, there haven't been any changes lately to the
routines in question... Perhaps bugfixing shutdown on the open fileptr
stuff would help, but I am not sure.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.