Re: [MiNT] 1.15.10

> MÉR>I really fail to see why anyone would purposely want to disable the
> MÉR>at bootup is a documented feature; it must remain as such.

> Have you ever thought of disabling loading the modules to
> boot successfull after you installed a buggy module? IMO an
> interesting feature (especially for module developers)

Reboot into TOS, rename the offending to ZFS or ZDD and reboot.

Globally disabling, for instance, all of the filesystems, is a
really bad idea that might _prevent_ you from booting the basic
binaries if they reside on a Minix or ext2 partition.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.