Re: [MiNT] off-topic posts

Martin-Éric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi> writes:

> Arguments about SMTP relaying and Fenix development have nothing
> to do with MiNT development.  Take it to private e-mail, boys.

I think it certainly does have to do with MiNT. At least with the
development of OSes on the Atari, and since they are comparing with
MiNT, it's not completely off topic. Other relevant sub discussions
in the last few mails has been about XaAES (and other AESes), and
since this list is now also the official list for XaAES, I only see
more reason to discuss it here.

Tomas