Re: [MiNT] "cp" and "ls" in TOSFS

Hi Frank,

No, I'm doing this from root.  Other wierd things that'll happen is this
(/d/ is a TOSFS):

/d/temp2# ls
temp.txt
/d/temp2# mkdir test
/d/temp2# ls
temp.txt  test/
/d/temp2# cp temp.txt test
/d/temp2# ls
temp.txt  test/  test/tem.txt
/d/temp2# ls test/
/d/temp2#

As you can see, rather than copying "temp.txt" into "test/" as it should
have, it created a new file called "test/tem.txt".  This, of course, plays
havoc with TOS.  Fortunately, I'm usually able to fix the problem via
the shell.

Thanks!

Michael White (michael@fastlane.net)