Re: [MiNT] whitebak

> >Basically, the problem is that it does not seem to work correctly, at
> >least for radiobuttons. My best success with that was that after the
> >keycode has been processed by the form_keybd() call, the selected
> >radiobutton got selected. Would be ok, but simultaneously the previously
> >selected one did't get deselected. I don't undertand this, because
> >f.e. form_button() is somehow able to automatically deselect
> >radiobuttons; form_keybd() does not seem to. What I am doing wrong?
>
> I'm no GEM guru, but have managed a custom form handler and it's
> my understanding that the only object form_keybd() will automatically
> redraw is if you press RETURN and have an object flag set as DEFAULT.

Hm... thanks. I guess you also have in mind something, that Ulrich
pointed out: that I forgot to mention that the problem is related to a
custom form_do() handler. However, I believe that form_keybd() is rarely
used outside custom form_do() handlers.

Anyways, as I understood, the radiobuttons must in this case be deselected
manually. That's a great pity, because it would be only second case, when
I have to process objects manually in this handler ;) The rest of the
things GEM does semi-automatically, which I find very nice. Perhaps the
form_keybd() extension wasn't very well thought over, I don't know.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.