[MiNT] OT: Falcon HW reg question

Hi,

please excuse this nonMiNT question but I know there's a lot of good
people so I may get the answer I need:

I need to know everything about registers $FF8006 and $FF8007
(Compendium is very wrong on these). Also, I would like to know how the
IDE interface HW regs are used (in which order they are programmed, how to
construct logical sector number from the parameters etc). Also some IDE
registers TOS 4.04 uses are marked as N/A in Compendium so I would need
better doc on these as well.

BTW, doesn't someone have some routines that would emulate either blitter
(except sources of STonX which I have but are a bit cryptic) or directly
the LineA routines in TOS 4.04? I would love to get rid of Blitter once
and for all...

Last but not least: how to enable memory test during boot (the line right
below Atari Fuji logo) - I disabled it 7 years ago and I cannot find out
how to enable it :-)

I have some cool ideas but I need more informations. Hopefully you'll help
me. Thanks.

Petr
--
News: Clocky 3.10b, PARCP 3.80!, Atari800 1.04 at http://joy.atari.org/