RE: [MiNT] Ctrl-Alt-Del (Shutdown)

Hello,

> Btw. Draco, Guido already reserved an Ssystem opcode for controlling
> Ctr-Alt-Del that is used by MiNTLib reboot() interface (Linux/HP-UX
> style).

I know, just I didn't yet touch ssystem.c. There are yet some things to do
in keyboard.c to complete the keyboard handler implementation.

By the way, I would like if there was a way for application programs to
obtain keyboard scancodes in a clean way (without catching the keyboard
vectors). Does anyone have an idea?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.