[MiNT]Xwin Questions...

Is there a version of xterm for mint that supports the ansi colors?
I tried the gx Xwin for GEM, and it's pretty dern good!  I can't seem to figure
out how to get xterm to do its thing with ansi colors *thoe I can set some
static colors like back ground and fore ground*...so I assume maybe xterm for
mint just doesn't support color?  Is there any version that does?

Moreover, I borrowed an account on a BSDi unix box, logged in there, setenv
DISPLAY to myip:0.0 and ran xterm from there...it ran with ansi color fully
supported.  Looks great...plenty fast thanks to the CT2.  Some of the other
basic xterm bits ran from there quite well also, like clock and eyes, etc...much
more colorful than running from myfalcon with a KEMD install.

Tried to run netscrape from there also, but Xserver went crazy, (in console
window) complained about 'intel crap' and then just started saying *boink* over
and over.  Any tips on exactly what one might do to get netscrape to run in this
fashion?  My guess is the BSDi box has an older revision of X11 *or maybe newer*
so they don't jive.  Would it be possible to set up one's own little matched
Xwin version on in /home/username on a remote bsdi or linux box in the event the
default stuff set up there don't like what we're running under mint?

The goal:  Run Xwin netscape on an isp unix box from my studio.  So many sites
that worked fine with CAB a few months ago won't even load now.

Thanks,
Brian