Re: [MiNT] Installing Mint

Hi Ed,

I think you have the the same video card as me.
My boot sequense with the cpu cache is as follows:
ozk's mmu driver loads, cpu cache set to off
nova driver
mint kernal
naes, from the naes.cnf it kicks the cpu cache on

I get a blank screen if the cpu cache is turned on before the
nova driver loads.

Lonny Pursell    atari AT bright DOT net    www.bright.net/~atari/