Re: [MiNT] 1.15.12 is memory hungry

Hello,

apart the Hades issues, MiNT seems to be memory hungry anyways. Some time
ago I tried to calculate the amount of memory utilized by all the TSRs,
MiNT itself and processes and well, it seemed like there should be 4 MB
more free memory, than it really was.

Also, when I remove the TT RAM card from my TT, and there is only 4 MB of
ST RAM left, the system does not boot anymore, since while trying to load
N.AES it reports out of memory. There is 128k of disk cache, and in the
AUTO there is mouse accelerator and MiNT kernel itself. The question
is: where is the memory leak, if there is one?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.