Re: [MiNT] Double redraws

on Sun 27-01-2002 13:38 Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

>Finally, is anyone out there? :-)

Yes I'm still here. I'm using MiNT/N_AES since early 1996. First on a
TT030, now on a Hades 060. The combination freeMiNT 1.15.12/N_AES 2.0.0
is rock solid, which can't be said of MacOS 8.6 I'm using on a Mac G3.
The Mac crash at least once a day. Although I've MagiCMac I do all my
work on the Hades. Nothing can beat freeMiNT.
Many thanks to the freeMiNT team.

As for your N_AES redraw problem, sorry I don't see any multiple
redraws.
The only minor problem I've is that Calamus SL2002 doesn't react very
smootly on mouse clicks. I usualy must click twice on an option before
that option is selected. Besides that SL2002 works just great under
N_AES.

CU
Martin

--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **