Re: [MiNT] Easymint/XAAES install

On Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:09:44 , Henk Robbers <h.robbers@chello.nl> wrote:

> Hi
>
> johnnie ligotage wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I've tried a couple of times to install Easymint on my Falcon
> > Afterburner: even though XAAES940.ZIP is in F:\EASYMINT\XAAES it does not
> > install. Even tried renaming it to XAAES.ZIP.
> >
> > Bare minimum (for AB) in AUTO folder.
> >
> > Before installation, I had C:\XAAES but no C:\GEMSYS. Then I tried with
> > C:\GEMSYS. Still no joy. Even if I unzip XAAES, installation fails. No
> > mention of XAAES in generated mint.cnf.

It's quite likely that XAAES has been updated a time or two since
the EasyMint release; hence, you might prefer to install it by hand
anyway.  None the less, to install it as part of EasyMint, extract
the archive into a folder called "XAAES".  Put that 'extracted' folder
inside the EASYMINT folder.

Brian