[MiNT] TOSWIN2 Questions

How do I select a GDOS font for TOSWIN2?
When I try it tells me I have no font installer.
I use NVDI 5, and other applications I use always see these
fonts.  What need I do here?

Also...I've been compiling things ;)  It's a joy that more and more
out of the hat unix packages compile under mint with little to no
changes in the code and make files.  One thing I keep seeing happen
is that applications (or ncurses?) gets the idea it needs to send
lfcr at the end of each line, while toswin doesn't seem to like this
at all (lines get broken, double spaced, and often forced off to the
right of the display).  Any info how to correct this would be greatly
appreciated.

It's worth noting that applications sending crlf report in the
build logs that they find and bind to ncurses.  I have one
example attached.

Thanks,
Brian