Re: [MiNT] XaAES & centscreen

> > > It is better to write a short wrapper program, which will switch
> > > resolutions, launch AES, and when the AES exits, it would restore the
> > > resolutions back to the original state.
> >
> > Sure, this should be the VDI, shouldn't it?
>
>  Yes, I think that in the case where the AES closes the workstation it
> used, the VDI should set the resolution back to what it was before it was
> opened.

Thanks, Ozk, you saved me a reply. The VDI should restore the
resolution inside the cls_wk() call, *if* the open_wk() has changed the
original resolution.

Stanislav is obviously right that the AES should not do that, but
rather the VDI.

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
draco@atari.org                             http://draco.atari.org

* Ea natura multitudinis est:  *  Taka to juz natura pospolstwa: *
* aut seruit humiliter,        *    albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy, *
* aut superbe dominatur.       *        albo bezczelnie panoszy. *
                     (T. Liuius XXIV, 25)