Re: [MiNT] AES problem

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Brian J. Roland wrote:

> bugs...but it's not a viable AES really, since trying to work with drive U and
> long filenames etc...just doesn't cut it.

That's the desktop's fault, not the AES. So if you want a workable AES41,
run Thing under it. But I agree N.aes is a lot more preferable. :)

No idea what's going wrong in your setup though.

Maurits.

--
 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |