[MiNT] Mint/MintNet - some problems fixed

Hello All,

I have fixed some problems I was having after I installed EasyMint. X
Window (XXerver, X.app) is now working fine. Is anyone running StonX
here?

I was als having trouble with my CD Rom drives recognizing commercial
CD's. Someone suggested the mint Spin module. I was going that route
until I decided to boot Extendos from the Mint.cnf file. That idea worked
and not things are going great in the CD department.

I was also having problems with Draco's shutdown command. I solved that
by not booting the fpu emulation program from the auto folder. It boots
from the Mint.cnf file.

Now, so far, I am left with two things. The color palette seems to be
screwed up when I boot up in anything great than 256 colors. I read a few
days ago that older versions of N.AES have a problem with Nova graphics
cards, when I have in my Hades. I have version 1.2 of N.AES and have
decided to upgrade to 2.0. The other thing is trying to get the Jinnee
desktop to run with icons installed correctly. Hopefully that will solve
itself when I upgrade N.AES.

Soon, I am hoping to hook a cable modem up to my Hades. I am in the
process of doing that now.

--
Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)