Re: [MiNT] Mint/MintNet - some problems fixed

Hi!

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Edward S. Baiz Jr wrote:

> I have fixed some problems I was having after I installed EasyMint. X
> Window (XXerver, X.app) is now working fine. Is anyone running StonX
> here?

I would wonder why anyone use STonX to run FreeMiNT. I would suggest to
use ARAnyM. It is far better now for clean applications. The EasyMiNT
installation went well here on my setup.

ARAnyM has all essential features you need and if not then you can also
contribute while it is still under heavy development. You can also run
MiNT with memory protection enabled as long as the MMU is implemented!

Check http://aranym.sf.net and write more about what do you need more.

best regards

STan
JAY Software / ARAnyM Team