Re: [MiNT] Mint/MintNet - some problems fixed

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 10:01, Standa Opichal wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Edward S. Baiz Jr wrote:
>
> > I have fixed some problems I was having after I installed EasyMint. X
> > Window (XXerver, X.app) is now working fine. Is anyone running StonX
> > here?
>
> I would wonder why anyone use STonX to run FreeMiNT.

I wonder if it wasn't meant the other way round - i.e. if anyone is
running STonX under FreeMiNT...

Nevrtheless Patrice is working on making it possible to run even ARAnyM
under FreeMiNT (thanks to his libSDL port for FreeMiNT). In such case
you don't even need X server for running it :-)

Petr