Re: [MiNT] Mint/MintNet - some problems fixed

On 17 Apr 2002 10:58:20 , Petr Stehlik <joy@sophics.cz> wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 10:01, Standa Opichal wrote:
> > On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Edward S. Baiz Jr wrote:
> >
> > > I have fixed some problems I was having after I installed EasyMint. X
> > > Window (XXerver, X.app) is now working fine. Is anyone running StonX
> > > here?
> >
> > I would wonder why anyone use STonX to run FreeMiNT.
>
> I wonder if it wasn't meant the other way round - i.e. if anyone is
> running STonX under FreeMiNT...

Yes, that is what I meant.

-- Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)
HADES 060: 256meg Ram, Yamaha & Sony CDRW Drive, 1 gig
 Jaz Drive, MicroTek E3 Scanner, Mach 64 w/4meg Ram, Epson
 Photo 700 printer, 56k US Robotics Modem, ICQ#91257633
PROGRAMS: Extendos Gold, Cab 2.8, ScanX, STiK2, aFTP,
 Calamus SL2000, Newsie, PlayMyCD, Papyrus 8, Smurf,
 Nova Driver 2.67, NVDI 5, Mint, Magic, N.AES, Geneva