Re: [MiNT] EasyMint/Hades060

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:00:25 , Thomas Binder <gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 04:44:36PM +0200, Frank Naumann wrote:
> > > Now there is a version 3.1 of the same program. I tried the
> > > -Uhv command to load the new version, but that did not work.
> > > Do I know have to uninstall to whole program and then install
> > > the new version?
> >=20
> > No, -Uvh should update fine. What failure message do you get?
>
> Note, however, that you have to supply all RPMs you want to
> update in one rpm-command, as the three OpenSSH-RPMs depend on
> each other.
>
> The easiest way therefore is to type
>
> rpm -Uvh openssh*-3.1*.rpm
>
> This should work, as satisfies all dependencies.
>

> Ciao
>
> Thomas

I get it. Now I know what to do. I have all 3 rpm's and will your idea a try.
Thanks Thomas...

-- Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)
HADES 060: 256meg Ram, Yamaha & Sony CDRW Drive, 1 gig
 Jaz Drive, MicroTek E3 Scanner, Mach 64 w/4meg Ram, Epson
 Photo 700 printer, 56k US Robotics Modem, ICQ#91257633
PROGRAMS: Extendos Gold, Cab 2.8, ScanX, STiK2, aFTP,
 Calamus SL2000, Newsie, PlayMyCD, Papyrus 8, Smurf,
 Nova Driver 2.67, NVDI 5, Mint, Magic, N.AES, Geneva