Re: [MiNT] EasyMint/Hades060

Hi!

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 04:44:36PM +0200, Frank Naumann wrote:
> > Now there is a version 3.1 of the same program. I tried the
> > -Uhv command to load the new version, but that did not work.
> > Do I know have to uninstall to whole program and then install
> > the new version?
>
> No, -Uvh should update fine. What failure message do you get?

Note, however, that you have to supply all RPMs you want to
update in one rpm-command, as the three OpenSSH-RPMs depend on
each other.

The easiest way therefore is to type

rpm -Uvh openssh*-3.1*.rpm

This should work, as satisfies all dependencies.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de